The Most Popular Cap Iâ€™ve Ever Seen
May 29, 2019
If you do not know about it already, let me introduce you to the Richardson 112 Snapback Trucker Cap. In my over 20 years in this business I’ve never run across a more requested cap than this one!
The Richardson 112 is very popular in particularly the construction industry. We have had several clients from construction companies and suppliers to the construction industry specifically request this cap. That’s never happened before.
One very large supplier to the electrical contractor industry actually surveyed some of their clients and the Richardson 112 came back as the most desired by far.
What makes this cap so good? I’m honestly not totally sure but here’s some info about them:
· The cap has a cotton/polyester front with nylon mesh back.
· The 112 is a mid-profile cap. So it is neither real low nor real high when sitting on your head.
· It has an adjustable snapback.
· It has a pre-curved visor.
· The Richardson 112 cap comes in over 80 color combinations!
· Some of the styles have a heathered look front which seems in particular to be popular now.
In addition to the above, the Richardson 112 cap is available with multiple types of decoration. These include (and there are others):
· Custom embroidery. (including puff print or 3-D)
· Stock namedrop embroidery.
· Stock team letters.
· Embroidered patches.
· Woven label patches.
· Subliminated patches.
· Screen printed patches.
· Rubber patches.
· Leather etched applique.
· Leather debossed applique.
· Woven label applique.
· Printed applique.
· Screen printed.
· Subliminated transfer.
· Silicone transfer.
· Poly press.
The pricing on these is going to vary depending on your quantity, number of decoration locations and decoration technique. In a very general range I’d say a little over $8 to $15.
So if you are looking for a baseball cap people will really wear, check these out!