Who's Ready To Have Some Fun This Summer?
Jun 1, 2021
Okay we’re calling it. Time to get back to normal, at least close enough, for most of us! People are ready to chill and have some fun with others.
So, what does that mean? It means people, companies, churches, civic clubs, sport teams, schools, etc. getting out and having fun or doing whatever!
If you haven’t made plans for a group get together with whatever your organization is, might be a good time to do that? Some things you could do (be sure click "Show more products" under links):
· Have a picnic at a local park
· Go to The Frist
· Go to Cheekwood – highly recommended
· Go float a river
· Take them to Lower Broad – maybe
· Have an outing at TopGolf
· Do a Putt Putt tournament if everyone is not a golfer
· Try your luck at bowling
· Rent a houseboat or large pontoon for a day on a lake
· Have a kickball, softball or whatever game
· Have a scavenger hunt
· Rent a local venue and hire a band (they both need the money) and just have a party!
· Or just take them to some musical performance already scheduled
And as luck would have it, you can really add to the fun of these outings by making them memorable with some swag. Some things you could do:
Here’s to having a fun and getting-together summer of 2021!